Hey, you creative indie-prenuer, you!
You're ready to make a living doing what you are truly passionate about, high five!
But as you're walking along this journey of building a creative business for yourself, you've come to realize there are quite a few frustrations, hurdles and sticking points along the way...
You are excited about what you do and you know you can make some real money at this too, you're just not quite sure where to go from here, what to fous on, and which of the many to-dos you should be investing your time and money into to take your biz where you really want it to go?
What's a mojo session?
In a mojo session with me, you'll gain clarity, a sense of direction and knowledge of the exact next steps you need to take in order to have the business you dream of!
You'll leave with newfound tools, insight and resources to help you get unstuck and feel confident in connecting with the people who are going to LOVE what you have to offer.
Have fears? I'll help break them down with practical advice from my own 6+ years of experience in online business and marketing/PR, and help you face your biz fears one simple step at a time.
Have questions? I'll answer them one-by-one as we chat one-on-one for an hour (via skype, phone, IM, email or in person.) These sessions are not just about your gaining advice and knowledge, but you'll also be gaining my ear and perspective- I'm here to listen, and help!
NEED A BOOST OF MOJO FOR YOUR BIZ? Contact me to get started!
"Sign up for a mojo session - you won't regret it!"
"Just finished a Mojo session with Jena and I highly recommend it! Like many people with a small business, the lines between work and home are blurry, and I'm constantly talking about my business with my family and friends. So I was surprised and delighted to discover how different and useful it was to discuss my business with someone outside of my world. Even just having to describe what I do really helped me to clarify where my business is at and where I'm hoping to go with it. On top of that, Jena had so many great ideas for ways that I can improve the branding and online presence of my business. The plan she laid out for me was thoughtful, clear and full of concrete steps for me to take to move forward. She really is a wealth of information and ideas, and her insights were so valuable. What more can I say? Sign up for a mojo session - you won't regret it!" - Julie Sinden, juliesinden.com
What kind of topics can we cover in a mojo session?
These sessions are not cookie-cutter, they are completely personal and tailored to you and your specific needs at whatever point you're at in your business. But to give you an idea of what I can help you with, here are some things I typically discuss with clients during a session:
- getting clear on who your ideal customer is, and where to find them!
- is the branding/photos/copy/etc on your website currently speaking to that ideal customer? What are some changes that could help you attract more attention and get more sales?
- how to do your own PR and pitch to blogs & mags with confidence and more effectively. Also, which blogs are right for your brand?
- is advertising worthwhile and, if so, where should you be advertising your biz? And some free/cheap marketing ideas to add to the mix?
- how to manage all the to-dos more effectively, how to cope with biz stress, how to deal with competition and how to get unstuck from whatever is stickin' ya!
*see more twitter feedback on my services right here! (plus fave words of wisdom)
How do the sessions work?
- I'll send you some questions upfront to get us started and see what we need to focus on for your session, and we'll get it scheduled on the calendar.
- in the meantime, I'll be researching/thinking/dreaming/having brainstorms in the shower on your business goals- lots of energy is poured into you and your situation before we even chat
- we'll have a 60 minute consulting session via Skype, phone, IM, email or if you're in PDX, we can meet at a quiet coffee shop
- afterward, I'll send you your personal 4-6 page "recipe for mojo" to use as your guide to getting your goals that we discussed, conquered!
- and you also get email support for a week after the session so you can ask follow up questions, share progress and revelations and I can give you a little more encouragement before you head off, ready to go full steam ahead!
NEED A BOOST OF MOJO FOR YOUR BIZ? Contact me to get started!
"She didn’t wave a magic wand, but she came darn close with her positivity and helpfulness!"
"When I got the opportunity to have a Miss Modish Mojo session, I was feeling very negative about my ability to make my handmade bead business ever succeed - jena took all my fears, doubts and hang-ups about it, and showed me how to value what I’ve already accomplished, and how to branch out so I could expand and grow in a way that would work specifically for me and my business. She didn’t wave a magic wand, but she came darn close with her positivity and helpfulness! It was a real pleasure to talk to her - as well as fun - and with her awesome follow-up notes, I’ll always have something to return to if ever I feel overwhelmed." Hazel Ward, www.continuumdesigns.co.uk
Think this could be for you?
I work with passionate and creative independent business owners (mostly women) who are self-motivated, ready to take action and ready to do the work it'll take to see your dreams thru!
If you're enthusiastic about the future of your business, just feeling stuck, looking for some direction, guidance or a helping hand through the scary parts, I'm here for you!
But please note- because I am committed to giving lots and love and attention to each client, I can only work with a few clients a time- so if you're interested, please go ahead and...
I'm excited to hear from you! Let's get this mojo party started.
"it definitely helps having someone provide an informed, objective, and honest opinion about the things I think about."
"Thank you so much for such a great mojo session! The tips you gave about the newsletter, blogs, craft shows, etc. will definitely be things I look into and start incorporating asap. I'm usually pretty conscious of the fact that I get caught in the comparison trap, second guess everything I do, and focus on the negative and forget all of the major strides I've made so far. Often times, however, the logic can't compete with the frustration, but it definitely helps having someone provide an informed, objective, and honest opinion about the things I think about. I think what you're doing with Miss Modish is going to help a lot of people in many ways! I know the information I've received from you has been amazing!" Nicole McIver, www.acanthusjewelry.com