Welp, we had fun at the St. Vincent show last Friday but it seems I came home with a little party favor- a bad cold :( I have been down for the count the last couple days, but am feeling a little better today and wanted to pop in and say hello!
Yesterday I came across this 12 by 2012 goal project on Oh Hello Friend (I discovered it on Indie Pretty Projects) and thought it'd be good motivation to get some stuff done. I have a heckuva lot of housey and work related goals that get pushed to the back-burner dealing with everyday stuff, so it seems like a good opportunity to make some of those goals more of a priority.
Nothing like public declaraion to light the fire under one's lazy bootay, so here goes-
- go thru our closets and donate all the clothes we don't wear any longer
- make a serious dent in the pile of boxes that is our garage
- buy a new range (aka: use those gift cards!)
- defrost the freezer in our 50's fridge, for real (ugh)
- go to at least 5 more studio yoga classes (aka: use those groupons!)
- plant a new tree in the backyard
- get my first e-book out into the world
- get missmodish.com site updated with re-design
- open Maven Circle up for registration
- create/make/paint some Christmas cards/gifts
- go back to see Miss Renee, the psychic that totally rocked my world (more about that someday)
- get out of town with the mister to somewhere we've never been before
Hmm, how many days left til 2012?! We'll see how far I can get! I'll blog about my progress, of course.
What are some things you hope to accomplish before the end of the year? It's comin' mighty quick!