Happy Earth Day everyone! It seems everyday should be "earth day" really but it's still nice to have a recognized day that brings focus back to the environment and offers advice to people on how they can make little changes in their everydays to be more eco-conscious. One of the simplest and easiest changes you can make to be greener in your daily life is to forget those paper and plastic grocery bags, and instead, bring your own shopping totes. And what's even better than a fashionably funky reusable bag? A reusable bag that was made from recycled/sustainable materials, that's what! So, here are 9 lovely choices for you to consider toting around with you, all made from recycled or organic materials (there's a few sale items included too!)
1. Plastic Blows tote by Black Sheep Heap- 100% recycled cotton- $15
2. Hand painted canvas totes by Bonna Bag- 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled plastic bottles- $25-45
3. Bicycle tote bag by Rock Paper Scissors- organic cotton- on sale for $21.75, today only!
4. Recycled army bag by Katrina Kaye- recycled tote with vintage fabric- $38
5. Felt tote bag at Zanisa- recycled wool felt- $95
6. Recycled sail tote by Reiter8- recycled sailboat sail- $75
7. Reversible daisy market tote by Pouch- reclaimed vintage and new fabric- on sale for $36, today only!
8. Reversible Doppio bag by Diengie- recycled burlap coffee bean bag- $60
9. Fairgrounds market bag by Tree of Life|Style- salvaged vintage fabric- $25